Sunday, September 24, 2000

Alfred P. Murrah Building bombing scam

Which terrorists bombed the Murrah building? Whilimena

"The notorious Conspiracy of Dunces (COD), also known as The Enterprise have vast resources which they rob from the citizenry and other feable foreigners. A prime example is the 2.3 trillion loot, bilked out of the Pentagon in 2001. These skullduggers operate globally with impunity while using ideology and fear to hoodwink decent citizens. These scamps always pull off Survival Scams to stay afloat. For example, when a fellow wants to enact a law that he thinks will be an uphill battle at the political bargaining table, he launches a major crime which acts as the catalyst for pushing through the law. Historical evidence suggest that on every ocassion when these hoods pull off a scam, there is a Bill presented that curtails civil rights. Such a Bill is generally passed untouched by fellow crooks, by those blackmailed and those who fall for the Muslim Terror Scam. When a culprit, by his corruption or ineptness in office, he fails to build the economy of his country, he may start a fight with one of his fellow bandits, (his creations), and use the war as the catalyst to the shedding of blood, rape, mayhem and murder. On the day of the crime the crooks are always present in their numbers so that if one has a video-tape he can provide solid proof linking them to the crime. Why do you think the dirty Mossad is so successful? It video-tapes most of the COD's crimes. Why people allow these crooks to get away with these crimes? Also, there is solid proof that helicopters are always at their crime scene detonating explosives. A vast percentage of the populace has been conditioned to be blind on command; depending on one's affiliation to ignorance, political party, church, lodge, or other organizational links. It is uncanny how political tribesmen and Third World mendicants fall for every scam, no matter how obvious it is to the contrary. And, what makes this incessant criminal activity go unpunished is an imbroglio for Houdini or Mandrake. The answer can be found in Charles Darwin's quote about how wide is the 'difference between savage and civilized men'." Whilimena

Oklahoma City Bombing Questions McVeigh, FBI, BATF, CIA, NSA, DEA Demand an Answer!
From Team Infinity
If the bombing of the Alfred E. Murrah building in Oklahoma City was a terrorist reprisal for the massacre of the Branch Davidians at Waco, why were no BATF or FBI agents injured? Why was EVERY BADGE-CARRYING FEDERAL AGENT absent from work at nine o’clock on a weekday morning, their offices staffed only with civilian clerical workers?
When the word first got out that no Federal agents had been present in the building, the BATF produced its Resident Agent Alex McCauley who told a long story about his own heroism and that of a fellow ATF man who allegedly fell three floors in an elevator, walked away from it, and then helped rescue others trapped by the bomb. This was quickly exposed as a fabrication in an angry interview by building maintenance supervisor Duane James, who described McCauley’s story as "pure fantasy". James examined the elevator in question and also the central control panel and pointed out a number of technical and logical reasons why the miraculous elevator incident simply couldn’t have happened in the way claimed. The McCauley account was quietly retracted and flushed down the memory hole by the ATF, with the help of the media. They now admit that McCauley was nowhere near the building when the bomb went off, although they refuse to discuss his exact whereabouts or the whereabouts of any other ATF agent at the time of the explosion.
Will BATF Agent Alex McCauley be disciplined for telling a self-serving lie which falsely made himself out to be a hero? If that was not the purpose, why did he make this palpably false public statement?
Why was U.S. Judge Wayne Alley, whose office was located in the Federal building, warned several weeks in advance in a Justice Department memo to be prepared for an unnamed "terrorist act" directed against the Federal building?
Judge Alley made the above admission to the Portland Oregonian immediately after the bombing. He has since refused to repeat it or allow himself to be interviewed again. Why?
Why did Ken Stern fax warnings to Federal judges and officials, legislators, and prosecutors warning of a possible attack on a government building of installation on the second anniversary of Waco on April 10th, 1995, nine days before the OKC bombing?
"Norma," a witness who worked in an office building just down the street from the Federal building, told reporter Sherry Koonce what she saw prior to the explosion: "The day was fine, everything was normal when I arrived for work at about 7:45 a.m. There was some talk about the bomb squad among the employees at our office. We wondered what it was doing in our parking lot. Around nine I heard and felt a huge explosion. Then someone said it had to be a bomb, and we all knew. I remembered the bomb squad in our parking lot and knew what had happened." "Norma" has since quit her job, gone into hiding and refused to speak again to any reporters or investigators. So have a number of other people who saw the heavily armed and equipped bomb squad in the area up to three hours before the blast. Why?
Why did all above mentioned facts disappear from the news media after the first week of coverage of the bombing? Why has the media consistently suppressed and refused to report any information or evidence which indicates that, at the very least and regardless of who was responsible, there was Federal foreknowledge that the bombing would take place?
By definition, a terrorist must take credit for his violence, or else there is no compelling reason to commit a crime. The specific purpose of terrorism is to gain a political end through the credible threat to commit future acts of violence. No one has claimed credit for the Oklahoma City bombing. Militia and right-wing groups, the alleged masterminds and presumed beneficiaries, have been particularly vehement in denouncing the explosion and in many cases have cooperated directly with Federal agencies to absolve themselves of any involvement. The only statement of alleged political motive comes from the very government which was attacked. Why is this?
Why did the Director of the University of Oklahoma’s Geological Survey, Dr. Charles Mankin, tell the media that according to two different seismographic records there were TWO blasts, the second approximately eight seconds after the first?
The news media initially reported that there were two explosions, based on eyewitness testimony. Why did this version of events disappear from print and the air waves within twenty-four hours?
According to the prosecution, McVeigh used an ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil) bomb to destroy the Alfred P. Murrah federal building. McGyver makes it look real easy on TV. But according to Department of the Army and Air Force Technical Manual No. 9-1910, entitled Military Explosives, ANFO requires a greater than 99% purity of ammonium nitrate, as well as a specific dryness, before it can be mixed with diesel fuel to create an explosive substance. The manual further spells out that even under ideal conditions (not often reached even by experts) 4,800 pounds of ANFO explosive would create a much smaller crater than the one left in front of the Murrah building, and its shock wave could not possibly wield the force necessary to compromise the building’s concrete support structure. The FBI claims that the ANFO charge was made from 50 bags of fertilizer. Ammonium nitrate fertilizers comes in much weaker concentrations than the 99%-plus required for explosives. Creating concentrated amounts of ammonium nitrate is quite complex, and would require many bags of fertilizer. In short, according to the government’s own textbook, the Oklahoma City bombing COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IN THE WAY THE FBI SAYS IT HAPPENED. IT IS A PHYSICAL, CHEMICAL, AND THERMODYNAMIC IMPOSSIBILITY. Why is the FBI lying?
Retired Air Force Brigadier General Benton K. Partin, former commander of the Air Force Armament Technology Laboratory, a 25-year expert in the design and development of bombs, urged Senators and Congressmen to delay the destruction of the Murrah building site. Partin stated in a news release, "When I first saw the picture of the truck bomb’s asymmetrical damage to the Federal building in Oklahoma, my immediate reaction was that the pattern of damage would have been technically impossible without supplementary demolition charges at some of the reinforced concrete bases inside the building, a standard demolition technique." Partin further explained that "reinforced concrete targets in large buildings are hard targets to blast. I know of no way possible to reproduce the apparent building damage through simply a truck bomb effort."
General Partin’s request to have the bomb site preserved in order to examine the possibility of a second explosion was ignored by the government. Why?
There have been repeated studies done by a variety of accredited explosives experts and professional demolition contractors, such as former FBI agent Ted Gunderson. All of these have stated their professional opinion that the destruction of the Murrah building could only have been accomplished with top-grade military explosives, detonators, and careful placement of multiple charges. Why have the media ignored these expert opinions?Why, indeed, have the media engaged in a concerted campaign to abuse, vilify, discredit and marginalize as a "crank" or a "right-wing extremist" any explosives expert or engineer who questions the official FBI version of the bomb’s construction and explosive power?
There is not a single piece of concrete evidence to connect either Timothy McVeigh or Terry Nichols to any militia or right-wing group. Why has the news media refused to acknowledge this fact and continued to spread the patently false assertion that McVeigh was a member of a militia group?
Terry Nichols has been married twice, once to a Mexican woman and once to a Filipina. Obviously, a man who marries women of color not once but twice and has children with them can hardly be called a racist. Why has this fact, which clearly precludes any racist or neo-Nazi involvement in the bombing of the kind implied by the media, not been given any significant exposure at all? And why has the media ignored connections between the Oklahoma City bombing and the very real, very racist Elohim City compound in Arkansas, not to mention Andreas Strassmeir, grandson of one of the founders of the Nazi party in Germany?
FBI agents are said to have tracked down McVeigh’s truck rental agency by finding a vehicle identification number (VIN) on the truck’s rear axle. This axle was found either in the bomb crater, according to the mayor of Oklahoma City’s initial press statement, or three blocks away according to the later FBI version. Which statement is true?
There is another problem to the Ryder truck tale. No rear axle on any vehicle manufactured in America is imprinted with a VIN, even after recent legislation forcing manufacturers to place multiple VINS on the engine, firewall, and frame to discourage chop shops. When queried, a spokesman for Ryder told reporters than it does not imprint additional VINS on its trucks. The only conceivable number available on a rear axle is a part number, but a part number couldn’t lead to the identification of a specific vehicle. We have here another case where the FBI version of events simply COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED in the way the Bureau claims it happened. Where did the VIN story come from? Why has it been created and circulated by the media?
FBI informant and star witness Michael Fortier, who admits to trading his testimony for lenient sentencing on gun charges himself, claims that he and Timothy McVeigh scouted out the Murrah building several weeks in advance looking for the BATF offices therein. If that is true, why did Timothy McVeigh stop the Ryder truck at a gas station on the morning of the bombing and ask directions to the building? And why did he park the truck on the side of the building the farthest away from the BATF offices, when there was an available parking lot which would have placed the truck bomb almost directly under the seventh-floor windows of the BATF?
Why was the reaction of the Clinton administration, blaming right-wing radio talk shows for the incident and demanding the most draconian police state legislation ever proposed in the United States, so swift and obviously organized? The air of orchestration about the entire government response did not escape notice even at the time, and was commented on by a number of observers across the political spectrum.
A blizzard of OKC-inspired "domestic terrorism" bills were rushed into Congress in a matter of days, some of them pre-written and already printed up BEFORE THE BOMBING. These proposed laws cover everything from banning virtually all privately owned firearms to unlimited and court-admissible Federal wiretaps to censorship of the Internet to the suspension of habeas corpus in "terrorism" cases to the grotesque destruction of the First Amendment advocated in Charles Schumer’s bill H.R. 2580, which imposes a five-year prison sentence for publicly engaging in "unseemly speculation" and publishing or transmitting by wire or electronic means "baseless conspiracy theories regarding the Federal government of the United States". Who decides what is a "baseless conspiracy theory’? Why, the very same government, of course!
How was a normally cumbersome, inefficient, and glacially slow legislative branch able to move so quickly, so comprehensively, and so efficiently in introducing these laws which will strip Americans of what remaining
freedoms they have?
Do these questions make you wonder if the real culprit has been found?
Lets take back control of our Government! Demand some answers!


Explosions demolished the Alfred E. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. 168 Americans died as a result, including a number of little children attending a day-care center housed in the building. The United States government has declared and steadfastly maintains that it was a fertilizer bomb, inside a Ryder truck parked in front of the building that caused the damage. We have seen in previous chapters that in tragic situations like this, what the government claims happened is totally unbelievable.
Benton K. Partin, a retired Brigadier General and 31 year veteran of the United States Air Force, is a premiere expert on explosives. He served as commander of the Air Force Armament Technology Lab, and was responsible for munitions development for the armed services. He is a recognized expert as a major guiding force of our modern, precision, guided, weapons systems.
General Partin did an extensive analysis of the bombing of the Murrah Building. In his report, he declares,
It is impossible that the destruction to the building could have resulted from such a bomb alone.
To cause the damage pattern that occurred to the Murrah Building, there would have to have been demolition charges at several supporting column bases, at locations not accessible from the street, to supplement the truck bomb damage. Indeed, a careful examination of photographs showing the collapsed column bases reveals a failure mode produced by demolition charges and not by a blast from the truck bomb…
Blast through air is a very inefficient energy coupling mechanism against heavily reinforced concrete beams and columns…
By contrast, heavily reinforced concrete structures can be destroyed effectively through detonation of explosives in contact with the reinforced concrete beams and columns… The Murrah Federal Building was not destroyed by one sole truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building. The only possible reinforced concrete structural failure solely attributable to the truck bomb was the stripping out of the ceilings of the first and second floors in the ‘pit’ area behind columns B4 and By. Even this may have been caused by a demolition charge at column B3. - Benton K. Partin, Bomb Damage Analysis Of Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, July 30, 1995, (emphasis supplied).
Thus, we see that it was impossible for the truck bomb to have destroyed the Murrah Building. Other bombs were strategically placed at the bottoms of the structural columns to do the damage that was done. Somebody who had access to the Murrah Building, who knew where the reinforced structural columns were, who had access to the building plans, placed the bombs that destroyed the building.
News reporters on the scene shortly after the building collapsed reported that workers were removing bombs that did not go off from within the building.
The bombs that did explode did not explode simultaneously. The bomb blasts were recorded on two seismometers, one at the Omniplex Museum, 4.34 miles northeast of the Building, and the other at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, 16.25 miles to the southeast. Both of these seismometers recorded two separate, closely spaced explosions of approximately equal intensity.
Also, several highly credible witnesses reported hearing separate explosions. Shortly after the explosions, the bomb squad defused one unexploded bomb inside the building, and were working on a second.
There is an emerging pattern here. When President Kennedy was killed, it was declared that a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, had committed the crime. As we saw in chapter eight, there is a tremendous amount of evidence that proves there were several gunmen. Lee Harvey Oswald took the rap, and many others went free.
When the Murrah Building blew up, it was declared that one man was primarily responsible, Timothy McVeigh. But Benton Partin, a military explosives expert, showed that it was impossible for the truck bomb to have done the damage. Others had access to the building plans and planted explosives around the columns. They were guiltier than McVeigh, but they went free. Who were the people really responsible for the Oklahoma City tragedy?
During a live-feed video interview, an Assistant Fire Chief on the scene stated that the bomb squad was at the Murrah building at seven clock that morning, two hours before the bombing took place. What were they doing there two hours before the bombing?
Immediately after the explosions, Mayor Ron Nordick, Dr. Randall Heather, Governor Frank Keating, and numerous news anchors stated that the FBI and the ATF had confirmed that high explosive bombs were taken out of the building. Now, the official story is that it was a fertilizer bomb. Were the governor, the mayor and the news anchors lying, or were they just not briefed in time for everyone to get their stories straight?
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms had offices in the Murrah Building. On the day the Murrah building was bombed, none of the ATF agents came to work that morning. The ATF agents, who had children in the day-care center, did not drop their children off that day. There were no ATF agents or their children on the casualty list of the Oklahoma City bombing. - Freedom Network News, June/July 1996, pp. 5, 6.
This is amazing. A United States government agency, that had offices in the building, did not report to work that day or bring their children to the daycare center. Do you suppose they knew what was going to happen to the building?

On a radio talk show ten days after the bombing,
[Mark] Boswell interviewed 28 year CIA veteran James Black and assistant Ron Jackson regarding sworn affidavits now in their possession, sworn by two Justice Department officials which state that they were part of a ‘Committee of 10’ who planned the Oklahoma bombing. - Martin O. de Brook, Cherith Chronicle, May-July, 1995, page 5.

In light of all the evidence, this is the only story that makes sense. As in the case of Kennedy’s murder, so it is in the Oklahoma City bombing. High-level agents of the U.S. government, claiming to love America and our freedom, were serving another master, carrying out his purposes. As we will see, there was a distinct purpose for the Oklahoma City bombing. How sickening that so many lives were lost to answer the call of the papacy!
Like JFK, Waco, and the World Trade Center, the Oklahoma City bombing leaves a great many questions that demand answers, but none have been given. Consider some of these questions.
1. Why was U.S. Judge Wayne Alley, whose office was located in the Federal building, warned several weeks in advance in a Justice Department memo to be prepared for an unnamed terrorist act directed against the federal building?2. Why did the director of the University of Oklahoma’s geological survey, Dr. Charles Mankin, tell the media that according to two different seismographic records, there were two blasts?
3. Why has the information of Benton K. Partin not come to the light of day?
4. Why did the Clinton administration blame right wing radio talk shows for the incident, and demand the most draconian police state legislation ever proposed in the United States so quickly after the blasts? This proposed legislation was so well organized that it was obvious it had been prepared long before the destruction of the building.
5. Why was a blizzard of domestic terrorism bills rushed into Congress in a matter of days after the bombing? These laws include the banning of virtually all privately owned firearms. Remember Waco?
There were liberty-restricting measures in Congress just prior to the Oklahoma City bombing that were stalled. Right after the bombing they were immediately passed.
The Omnibus Counter Terrorism Act of 1995 was on a slow track in Congress and the subject of a lively debate as to whether it would violate some fundamental civil liberties, including the right to confront one’s accuser.
Now, after the Oklahoma City bombing, there are few surer legislative bets in Washington. Democrats and Republicans issued news releases Thursday calling for the bill’s quick passage. - Terror in the Heartland: Terrorism Bill Moves Very Fast, Orlando Sentinel, April 21st, 1995 (emphasis supplied).
President Clinton prodded Congress on Friday to move swiftly on his anti-terrorism legislation and avoid political ‘endless quibbling’ over details. ‘We must not doddle or delay. Congress must act, and act promptly.’ His 1.25 billion anti-terrorism package would expand law enforcement’s investigative and enforcement powers and toughen penalties for certain crimes. Republicans have reacted favorably to the proposals Clinton put forward on Wednesday, one week after the Oklahoma City bombing. - Clinton Urges Swift Action on Anti-terrorism Legislation, Orlando Sentinel, April 29th, 1995.
The purpose of the Oklahoma City bombing was to get Congress to pass the anti-terrorism bill without debate. If a debate had taken place, the issues of constitutional liberties and the creation of a police state would have been raised. The Jesuits in Congress prefer that the police state be implemented without the public noticing by creating a climate of national hysteria using a staged terrorist attack. The bill sailed through with no debate or discussion.
One of the laws considered for passage after the Oklahoma City bombing was the gross destruction of the First Amendment advocated in Charles Schumer’s bill, HR 2580. In this bill, a five-year prison sentence would be given for publicly engaging in unseemly speculation and publishing or transmitting by wire or electronic means baseless conspiracy theories regarding the federal government of the United States.
We have seen that in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing, several liberty-restricting laws were passed by Congress very quickly. The bombing created a climate of fear in America. In this setting, laws passed with few dissenting voices. In the midst of the hysteria, the unconstitutional laws could be quickly passed. The people want comfort and security, and they did not object to the passing of these laws. These laws seriously eroded the constitutional liberties that have been the cornerstone of American prosperity for over 200 years. It is amazing how quickly a normally slow and cumbersome Congress can act when the agenda is all set.
A conditioning program got well under way after the Oklahoma City bombing. How many freedoms would Americans give away in order to feel safe? Do we not see that the powers running our government want to destroy the Constitution?
People do not realize that governmental power is extremely dangerous. Down through history, peoples’ worst enemy has been their own government. When constitutional freedoms are gone, there is nothing to restrict government from doing anything it wants, and deadly governmental persecution is the result.
For some time to come Americans will be struggling with questions that were supposed to draw no closer than Jerusalem or Belfast or, at worst, Manhattan. Just how much can they do to make life safer from terrorist attacks? And to accomplish that, how much should they be willing to give up in convenience, money, and the freedoms they take for granted? - Time Magazine, May 1, 1995, page 68, (emphasis supplied).
Americans just don’t realize that as they give up their freedoms they are not increasing their security, but decreasing it. They are putting themselves at high risk for governmental persecution. Already the government confiscates many hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of personal property each year without a trial. Already human life is not considered sacred anymore. Remember Waco?
America would not be such a prominent terrorist target if the government did not make itself so obnoxious to nearly every country in the world. One hundred years ago, the people of the world loved Americans and wanted Americans to visit their countries. That certainly is not the case anymore.
Concrete and steel can help. But countering terrorism at home raises the hard question: how much should we spend in cash - and civil liberties? - Newsweek, May 1, 1995, page 56, (emphasis added).
In this article, Brent Scowcroft, former national security adviser said, "It’s so easy to do; it takes so few people; the materials are so readily available. But to counter it is so expensive in dollars and, more importantly, in civil liberties." Is it clear that terror was used, and is still being used, to condition Americans to give up their constitutional liberties? It was used successfully at Waco, Oklahoma City, and the World Trade Center. Doesn’t it make you wonder what will be next?
Who is behind the scenes leading "American" politicians to destroy civil liberty in America? Who has despised and hated our liberties for over 200 years? Who hates liberty so much that they eliminate people who stand in their way like pawns in a chess game?
One of the popes stated,
The absurd and erroneous doctrines or ravings in defense of liberty of conscience are a most pestilential error - a pest, of all others, most to be dreaded in a state. - Pope Pius IX, Encyclical Letter, August 15th, 1854.
Liberty of conscience is thoroughly detested by the papacy. Liberty of conscience is guaranteed ONLY in the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the Bill of Rights.
In 1864, in his encyclical letter, Pius IX anathematized "those who assert liberty of conscience and of religious worship." (Pope Pius IX, Encyclical Letter, December 8, 1864.) He is saying that anybody who believes that a person is entitled to freedom to worship God according to the dictates of their own conscience, should be anathematized. To anathematize somebody is too confine them to hell; to consider them to be a heretic worthy of damnation. In Pius’ mind, the Constitution should burn in hell and anyone who loves it should be burned too.
Liberty of conscience is proclaimed by the United States a most sacred principle, which every citizen must uphold.... But liberty of conscience is declared by all the popes and councils of Rome, a most godless, unholy, and diabolical thing, which every good Catholic must abhor and destroy at any cost. - Charles Chiniquy, Fifty Years in the Church of Rome, Chick Publications, page 284.
British Broadcasting journalist Avro Manhattan reported:
The Vatican condemned the Declaration of Independence as ‘wickedness’… and called the Constitution of the United States ‘a Satanic document.’ - Avro Manhattan, The Dollar and the Vatican, Ozark Book Publishers, page 26.
In the preface to Samuel B. Morse’s great book, it is written,
The author undertakes to show that a conspiracy against the liberties of this Republic is now in full action, under the direction of the wily Prince Metternich of Austria, who knowing the impossibility of obliterating this troublesome example of a great and free nation by force of arms, is attempting to accomplish his object through the agency of an army of Jesuits. - Samuel B. Morse, Foreign Conspiracy Against the United States, Crocker and Brewster, volume 1, p. 4, preface. (emphasis supplied)
Samuel B. Morse and the man who wrote the preface to his great work understood that the Jesuits and the Holy Alliance were committed to destroying the freedoms of this great Republic of the United States of America.A former priest has written,
We will rule the United States, and lay them at the feet of the Vicar of Jesus Christ [the pope], that he may put an end to their Godless system of education, and impious laws of liberty of conscience which are an insult to God and man. - Charles Chiniquy, Fifty years in the Church of Rome, Chick Publications, p. 282, (emphasis supplied).
William Jefferson Clinton, who attended Georgetown University, which is the Jesuit college in Washington, D.C. pushed Congress to pass the anti-terrorism bill that was to be a direct assault on the liberties that we enjoy as Americans. The Oklahoma City bombing was planned, carried out, and fully known by the Jesuits, the government of the United States, and by the president. The secret players behind them all, who have wanted to destroy the liberties of this great Republic for the last 200 plus years are the Jesuits of the Roman Catholic Church.
They have wanted to put an end to the laws that guarantee our liberties as United States citizens. In order to bring that about, they carried out the greatest terrorist bombing on U.S. soil, and in U.S. history before the World Trade Center, when they did it again.
More attacks will come. Freedoms will be attacked again and liberty will be taken away. The Jesuits will continue to use many so-called "American" politicians, who are an integral part of the conspiracy of the papacy to totally demolish the Constitution and this great Republic. They are conditioning America and preparing the people for the inevitable takeover.

Patrick Briley August 2, 2005
On the morning of April 19 1995 a helicopter hovered near and then over the Murrah building before and after it was bombed at 9:02 am. Several very reliable witnesses told me they saw this helicopter above the Murrah building.
At a time when the public was being asked in OKC to call the FBI with leads about the bombing, I called the FBI offices in OKC on April 21, 1995 and asked to speak with an FBI agent to tell him about the helicopter and the witnesses. FBI agent Dan Vogel took my call and I fully identified myself to him with my name. I spoke about one sentence to agent Vogel about the helicopter witnesses when Vogel ended the call by telling me that the FBI would NOT be pursuing the helicopter information and by abruptly hanging up the telephone.
The one sentence I did tell Vogel was that I knew of several reliable witnesses who had seen a helicopter near and above the Murrah building before and after the Murrah bombing. I was not given the opportunity by Vogel to describe the helicopter or tell him who the witnesses were by name before he abruptly hung up on me. And if I had been given the chance I would have suggested to Vogel that the FBI track down who was flying the helicopter to find out what they saw and who they were.
But Vogel and the FBI clearly did NOT want to know or investigate. And neither Vogel nor anyone else from the FBI ever called me back about the story. The FBI knew how to reach me and Vogel knew who I was. Vogel knew who I was not only because I gave him my name but also because his wife Dee Vogel had worked with my wife for over ten years and my wife had taught his son Adam Vogel at Deer Creek High School near OKC.
FBI agent Dan Vogel did not even want this information from me on April 21, 1995 and he NEVER called me back. Believe me, he knows me. I gave him my name when I called and I explained to him then that my wife worked with his wife for over 10 years and also taught his son in high school.
My helicopter witnesses included a 32-year veteran of Air Force intelligence and a lady with a commanding view in a corporate skyscraper, the Kerr McGee building in downtown OKC.
Another helicopter witness was OKC resident Debbie Burdick who went to the FBI on the morning of the OKC bombing and told them of seeing McVeigh and John Does in McVeigh’s yellow Mercury, a brown Chevy truck and a blue Cavalier parked in line north of the Murrah building. Burdick said the men were looking up at a helicopter over the Murrah building just moments before the Murrah building was bombed.
Debbie Burdick was also threatened by FBI agent Odom from Denver twice, during and after the federal bombing trials, not to go to the press or to attorneys with her story. Burdick was asked by Odom to the effect, "You do not want to harm America by revealing your story, do you? But as a result of Burdick’s information three Middle Eastern men, Anis and Asad Siddiqy and Mohammed Chafti in the blue cavalier also associated with the 1993 WTC bombing were arrested on the day of the OKC bombing and then later released by direct intervention of the FBI.
KFORTV reporter Brad Edwards told me in 1995 that he had a military veteran friend who served in Viet Nam that also observed the helicopter near and above the Murrah building.
OKCPD K-9 unit officer Don Browning investigated the helicopter story and has said that the FAA in OKC also knew of the helicopter’s presence. Browning has also said he believes from his investigation that the helicopter was used to track the bombing operation as it unfolded.
Former OK Governor Frank Keating did a taped interview with FOX news reporter Rita Cosby in 1995 in which Keating acknowledged but ridiculed and downplayed the helicopter story. This taped interview was played on Fox in other states but was blacked out in OKC. I have a copy of the interview.
General Benton Partin has said he viewed a photo taken from a helicopter above the Murrah building at the time of and just within seconds of the Murrah bombing. General Partin has also said the photo was shown to Partin by John Culbertson.
An OKC bombing victim family member had videotape showing a helicopter above the Murrah building at the time of the bombing. An OK sheriff filmed the videotape. The victim family member loaned the tape to John Culbertson who has never returned the tape. The family member also has said that they are unable to obtain another copy of the videotape from the OK sheriff.
John Culbertson who took the family member tape is the same man who provided a photo Partin says was taken of the Murrah explosion from a helicopter. John Culbertson worked directly for former Congressman James Traficant for several years while Culbertson was collecting evidence from OKC bombing victims, investigators and witnesses that Culbertson has never returned.
Some may say that there are helicopters flying over major cities every day of the week and that this could explain the helicopter sighting on the morning of April 19, 1995.
But only one in a hundred trillion helicopters with a specific purpose in mind would ever hover above a building as it is blown up and then still hang around to take pictures like what happened on April 19, 1995 at the Murrah building in OKC. There was only ONE helicopter at the scene in OKC that morning doing this, not several that would have just been inadvertently flying nearby on a normal day and that would have fled the scene because of the force of the blast.


Undercover: The Howe Revelations by William F. Jasper. 9-10-97.

To a tight circle of federal law enforcement officials she was known as Confidential Informant 53270-183, or more commonly, CI-183. To her "comrades" in the neo-Nazi and "Christian Identity" movements whom the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) and FBI had asked her to infiltrate and surveil she was known by the nome de guerre "Freya" and "Lady MacBeth." During the trial of Timothy McVeigh for the Oklahoma City bombing, she became more widely known in press accounts by her real name: Carol Elizabeth Howe.
That is the name affixed to the ATF's "Informant Agreement" of August 25, 1994, signed by Miss Howe and Special Agent Angela Finley (now Angela Finley-Graham) of the ATF's Tulsa, Oklahoma office. McVeigh's defense team had sought to have Howe testify concerning her allegations that she had warned her federal supervisors prior to the bombing that subjects of her investigation were planning to bomb federal buildings, including the one in Oklahoma City. But jurors in the Denver trial of McVeigh never heard Carol Howe's name mentioned in court, nor did they hear her testimony. Federal prosecutors filed motions to prevent her appearance as a defense witness.
"Irrelevant" Witness
U.S. District Judge Richard Matsch ruled for the prosecution in a May 27th decision that found Miss Howe's testimony "irrelevant" to the McVeigh trial. At the time, Judge Matsch's ruling was astounding, since the "relevance" of Howe's testimony is facially obvious. It was federal prosecutors, after all, who had entered into evidence the records of a telephone debit card registered to Timothy McVeigh under the name "Daryl Bridges." Among the calls listed was one placed two weeks before the bombing, at 1:46 p.m. on April 5th, to Elohim City, the main target of Howe's undercover work. The intended recipient of that call was Andreas Strassmeir, whom Howe had identified before the bombing as one who was plotting to blow up federal buildings and carry out shootings, assassinations, and other acts of violence. Strassmeir has admitted in an affidavit to having met McVeigh at a gun show and having purchased materials from him.
However, there is considerable evidence indicating a much more substantial connection. Witnesses in Herington, Kansas, for instance, where McVeigh once lived and where his co-defendant Terry Nichols still lived at the time of the bombing, state that Strassmeir was a friend of McVeigh. The McVeigh/Bridges call to Strassmeir at Elohim City takes on even more relevance by virtue of the fact that it was placed from the same phone (at the Kingman, Arizona motel where McVeigh was staying), and on the same calling card, less than two minutes after a call to the Ryder Truck Rental agency.
Even more astonishing evidence supporting Howe's charges was revealed in Howe's own trial in Tulsa, which concluded with a complete acquittal on all counts on August 1st. Howe's attorney, Clark O. Brewster, had claimed that the federal government's prosecution of Howe for the very actions that she had been contracted to carry out as an undercover operative was reprehensible and obviously "retaliatory," intended to dissuade her from revealing potentially damaging information she has about the bombing.
Howe had been charged with possession of an illegal explosive device, conspiracy to make a bomb threat, and making a bomb threat (see our August 4th issue). The New American has obtained and examined copies of ATF reports and documents, along with other evidence and testimony revealed during the trial. (Many of these are now available for examination on our Internet web site at Our analysis of this material, combined with our interviews of key participants, supports Mr. Brewster's charge and indicates that the jury was correct in finding Howe innocent of all charges. It also indicates that ATF, FBI, Justice, and Treasury officials engaged in a long train of misrepresentation, cover-up, deception, and outright lying concerning the Carol Howe case and the Oklahoma City bombing. Most importantly, evidence and testimony presented during the trial, together with government documents, go a long way toward proving Miss Howe's claims of having provided specific prior warning to her supervisors.
Perhaps the only thing more reprehensible than the mistreatment, betrayal, and endangerment of informant Howe by federal officials is the near total blackout of the Howe trial by the national media. Although hundreds of correspondents covered the McVeigh trial in Denver and were aware of the enormous potential impact of Carol Howe's testimony, almost every major news organization ignored the Tulsa trial. With the exception of the Tulsa World, which provided extensive coverage (and surprisingly fair reporting, considering the World's pronounced antipathy for all those who question the official government line on the bombing), this important story was spiked, or received only trivial attention from the Establishment opinion cartel.
Investigating WAR
On August 30, 1994, Agent Angela Finley filed her preliminary report on Carol Howe (CI-183) and ATF Investigation No. 53270-94-0124-B. Entitled White Aryan Resistance, W.A.R., it states: "This is an opening report in the investigation of the White Aryan Resistance and the violation of federal firearms and conspiracy laws in various counties in the Northern Judicial District of Oklahoma."
The ATF had contacted Howe after learning that she had filed a crime report with the Tulsa Police Department against a leader of WAR, Tulsa resident Dennis Mahon, for threats he had made against her. Miss Howe had also obtained a court restraining order against Mahon. Agent Angela Finley's August 30th report continues:
On August 24, 1994 this agent met with CI-183 in the Tulsa ATF Field Office and discussed in great detail the federal firearms and conspiracy violations of the White Aryan Resistance, "W.A.R."
The following information pertaining to W.A.R. was provided by CI-183:
W.A.R. is a white supremacist organization that is described briefly as being radical, paramilitary, neo-Nazi, anti-government and violent. W.A.R. has national and international affiliates to include the KKK and a racist following in Germany. W.A.R. affiliates with John Metzger, who is a widely known white supremacist with the KKK. W.A.R. has approximately 20-25 active, 50 non-active, and 200 underground members locally. When a group of "legals" reaches a membership of 5 to 15 people, it will separate to form another group. This is done to protect the members from any government action such as search warrants and infiltration.
Agent Finley's report also notes that "W.A.R. has several training sites in Oklahoma. The primary training location is called Elohim City which is in a rural area near the border of Oklahoma and Arkansas." Finley concludes this initial report by recounting that CI-183 provided her with a videotape of Mahon making statements "that he was a member of the Klan; that violence is the only answer; that violence does work; and that he supports violence against politicians."
The report, on what the ATF refers to as a standard 3270.2 form, was directed to Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the Dallas Field Division, Lester D. Martz. It was signed by Agent Finley; by David E. Roberts, the Resident Agent in Charge (RAC) of the Tulsa Field Office; and by Tommy Wittman for SAC Lester Martz in Dallas. According to former top ATF official Robert Sanders, it is very significant that the report - and others that followed - was specifically designated "sensitive" and "significant" rather than routine, and that the investigation was specified as one concerning "terrorist/extremist" individuals and groups. These designations would guarantee that this investigation was being closely monitored at the highest levels in Washington, DC, Sanders told The New American. Sanders, who served for 24 years in the ATF, where he held every supervisory position including that of ATF Assistant Director, the agency's number two spot, also testified as an expert witness for the defense during the Howe trial.
Enter "Andy"
In her second report on Carol Howe, filed September 26, 1994, Finley records that "183 met Andy LNU [last name unknown]" during a September 2nd trip to Elohim City. Andy was described as "a German male, who is head of security for Elohim City." Moreover, "Andy also told 183 that there exists a black market dealer who can get grenades, C-4 and a range of explosives." And, in what was apparently a "loyalty test," Andy "made 183 crawl on the ground under barbed wire while he fired his .45 at 183's feet." Andy, as veteran readers of The New American are already aware, turns out to be a very important and mysterious connection to Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing.
In the same report, Finley writes that Dennis Mahon "gave 183 approximately 2 feet of green safety fuse, a can of gun powder and a plastic funnel," and said he would "instruct 183 how to assemble hand grenades." Mahon also told 183 "that the race war would begin" in 1995 and they "need to prepare for it."
On January 11, 1995, more than three months before the Oklahoma City bombing, Agent Finley filed a status report which has startling relevance to the bombing. It states:
On December 19, 1994 this agent learned the identity of "Andy" who is said to be the head of security at Elohim City. He is actually Andreas Karl Strassmeir, a West German, DOB 051759. This agent then contacted the INS in Oklahoma City and was informed that according to their records Strassmeir is an illegal alien. Strassmeir entered the United States in May of 1991 and was scheduled to leave August of 1991, however, according to records Strassmeir has not left the country. It should be noted that Strassmeir always carries a .45 pistol.
In the same report, Agent Finley relays to her superiors Howe's intelligence that Strassmeir was drilling his Elohim City "troops" in "combat maneuvers," that they were "camping outside in 14 degree weather," and that Strassmeir's troops "were forced to swim in a creek in these frigid temperatures." "Each household is required to be stockpiling ammunition," she writes, and Robert Millar, the founder and head of Elohim City, "gave a sermon soliciting violence against the US government." "He brought forth his soldiers and instructed them to take whatever action necessary against the US Government," reads the ATF account. "He stated that certain groups from Texas, Missouri, Arkansas and Oklahoma will be uniting as one front to fight the government," it continues, noting that Millar "explicitly told 183 that they were preparing to fight a war against the government."
"Arm of the Lord"
Significantly, this ATF report and others which preceded it mention the resurrection of another militant group associated with Elohim City, the Covenant, Sword and Arm of the Lord (CSA), which had engaged in an armed standoff with federal authorities a decade before and had been involved in an earlier plot to bomb the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. In fact, Millar's son-in-law, James Ellison, a CSA leader, was due to return to Elohim City in April, after completing a prison sentence related to those earlier activities. And, at the same time, another CSA leader, Richard Snell, was due to be executed for the murder of an Arkansas Highway Patrol officer. ("Reverend" Millar, acting as Snell's "spiritual adviser," would journey to Arkansas and bring back "martyr" Snell's body for burial at Elohim City after his execution on April 19, 1995, the same day as the Oklahoma City bombing.)
The report states that "183 met Keith Bowel, a former CSA who stated that many members of CSA have stayed together and are living in Sparta, MO. Ellison is still planning to visit EC [Elohim City] in April and is expected to round up his followers in order to reconstruct CSA." Howe was invited to join CSA and was told "that Ellison will have a militia with fully automatic firearms and that he intends to have fewer followers to insure a stronger community."
On February 7, 1995, Finley reported that she, along with ATF technician Pat McKinley and acting Special Agent in Charge Tommy Wittman, flew with Oklahoma Highway Patrol pilot Ken Stafford over Elohim City to take photographs and video. Later, on February 22nd, Finley met with Stafford to exchange information regarding the investigation. Her report states:
Trooper Stafford indicated that the FBI also had an ongoing investigation regarding Elohim City. On this same date, RAC David Roberts met with the United States Attorney for the Northern Judicial District of Oklahoma, Steve Lewis, to discuss this investigation.
On February 23, 1995 RAC David Roberts was contacted by FBI supervisor, Marty Webber, who stated that FBI Special Agent in Charge, Bob Ricks, would be available during the week of February 27 through March 03, 1995 to meet with ATF Special Agent in Charge, Lester Martz. RAC Roberts then contacted Dallas Division to request SAC Martz meet with SAC Ricks to discuss the investigation of Elohim City.
High-Level Interest
Robert Sanders and other veteran federal law enforcement officials confirm what common sense tells anyone who examines the ATF reports: Elohim City was under intense scrutiny by federal agencies at the top levels of management. According to Sanders, the intelligence coming out of Elohim City - illegal explosives and firearms, illegal aliens, planned terrorism, groups and individuals with a history of violence, incendiary rhetoric - together with the rare interagency action between the FBI and ATF indicate that this information would go not only to the heads of the Treasury and Justice Departments, but also to the White House and the National Security Council. The activities mentioned in the ATF reports have "such a high potential for affecting national security," Sanders said, that they would demand monitoring from policymakers in Washington, not merely the local and regional officials.
On April 20, 1995, the day after the bomb attack on the Murrah Building, Angela Finley was contacted by Howe, who stated her belief that Elohim City residents were connected to the crime. The following day Finley and another ATF agent transported Howe to the FBI's bomb investigation headquarters in Oklahoma City where, Finley reported: "CI-183 was debriefed by Special Agents from ATF and FBI. A lead sheet was then completed. It was then determined that CI-183 would be sent to Elohim City to obtain any intelligence relating to the bombing."
On May 1st, Howe traveled to Elohim City on her undercover mission. She returned on May 3rd and was again debriefed by ATF and FBI agents. According to Agent Finley's ATF report, Howe was told by an Elohim City resident, "There is a big secret out here." Howe also "stated that individuals spoken with were supportive of the bombing of the building in Oklahoma City."
Prime Evidence
In its case against Carol Howe, the federal government contended that Howe had not provided any specific warning prior to April 19, 1995 about Strassmeir or other Elohim City residents planning to blow up federal buildings. Government prosecutors also insisted that Howe was deactivated after June 1995 and that she was not working as a government informant when indicted on March 11th of this year for the explosives, conspiracy, and bomb threat charges. The value of her work as an informant was denigrated, and she was described as unstable. Assistant U.S. Attorney Neal Kirkpatrick called the 26-year-old Howe "the poster girl" for "conspiracy theorists" who believe the government is trying to cover up information about prior warning at the Murrah Building, which killed 168 people. Federal authorities attempted to present Howe as a dangerous neo-Nazi and violent skinhead sympathizer. The government also attempted to suppress any evidence or testimony by Howe concerning the bombing of the Murrah Building.
However, the government's own records and testimony by government officials during cross-examination revealed these alarming facts:
-- ATF Agent Finley-Graham admitted that Howe had warned of bombing threats against federal buildings before the April 19, 1995 bombing.

-- Government records show that Carol Howe was indeed carried as an informant up through the time of her arrest.
-- The government produced no records to support the claim that Howe was dropped as an informant and nothing to contradict Howe's claim that she was never told she was being dropped.
-- ATF reports describe Howe as "the key" witness tying Elohim City to the OKC bombing, and refer to her as "stable and capable."
-- The FBI blew Howe's cover and then refused to provide her with protection.
-- Federal reports show that officials knew their actions had put their informant's life in grave danger.
-- After being exposed by her superiors and denied protection, Howe opted to burrow deeper - and more convincingly - into the neo-Nazi movement, as a matter of survival.
The government's assertion that Howe did not continue as an informant after June 1995 is refuted by many of the government's own records. One of those is an ATF report by Angela Finley-Graham dated January 31, 1996 which states: "It is requested that CI 53270-183 be retained as an active informant. It was requested by the Dallas Division office that this informant be retained as an active informant for the duration of the Oklahoma City bombing investigation." (Emphasis added.)
Another important document in this respect is the April 22, 1996 memorandum from Agent Finley-Graham to the Special Agent in Charge of the Dallas Field Division regarding the danger to Howe. It states: "This informant is involved with the OKC bomb case which is pending prosecution in Denver and was the key in identifying individuals at Elohim City, which is tied to the OKC bomb case." This clearly shows that: a) Howe was officially acknowledged as an active informant in April 1996; b) she was "the key," i.e. considered important and reliable; and c) Elohim City was considered to be "tied to the OKC bomb case."
Disturbing Questions
Under cross-examination, ATF Agent Angela Finley-Graham admitted that Howe was listed as an "active informant" for the ATF through December 18, 1996, but offered an interesting explanation for that status. Graham and federal prosecutors argued that removing her from the official listing might have led to the destruction of records concerning the Oklahoma City bombing. That was especially intriguing and troubling because it left unanswered who would have destroyed which records, and why any records concerning the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil would have been destroyed, especially while the investigation is ongoing and a trial is pending.
Also left unanswered were these important questions: What happened to Agent Finley's December 1994 status report on CI-183? Was it destroyed? Did that report contain, as some sources indicate to us, Howe's specific warnings about the planned April attack on the Oklahoma City federal building? Like so much of the crucial evidence at Waco that conveniently "disappeared," the December report may be permanently "lost."
However, Finley-Graham did admit in an April 24th pre-trial hearing that Howe told her before the Oklahoma bombing that Strassmeir had threatened to blow up federal buildings. "Ms. Howe told you about Mr. Strassmeir's threats to blow up federal buildings, didn't she?" Howe's ATF supervisor was asked by defense counsel
Brewster. "In general, yes," Finley-Graham answered. "And that was before the Oklahoma City bombing?" "Yes," she answered again. It is important to note that Carol Howe and her attorney were limited by Judge Burrage's pre-trial instructions concerning evidence of her prior warnings to the government. The following exchange between Burrage and Brewster is taken from the transcript of the closed April 24th hearing:
Burrage: Well, let me just ask you this, Mr. Brewster. A lot of this makes for good conversation, like the trip to Oklahoma City, you know, before the bombing and so forth and it makes for sensationalism, and I don't know that it really has anything to do with the Oklahoma City bombing, but I saw where you were coming from. With that McVeigh trial going on, I don't want anything getting out of here that would compromise that trial in any way.
Mr. Brewster: What do you mean by compromise? Do you mean shared with the McVeigh lawyers?
Burrage: Yes, or something that would come up - you know, we have got evidence that the ATF took a trip with somebody that said buildings were going to be blown up in Oklahoma City before it was blown up or something of that nature, and try to connect it to McVeigh in some way or something.
During Carol Howe's trial, the defense was limited to making only general references to Howe's prior warning concerning the bombing, and then only insofar as was necessary to Brewster's defense theory. As evidence that Howe was truly planning to engage in terrorist bombings, the government had cited her notes, which among other things, listed 18 bombing targets - Muslim, Jewish, Native American, and government buildings - in the Tulsa area. Brewster's defense theory argued that Howe "believed she had sufficiently warned the government, such that, when the [Oklahoma City] bombing occurred, she felt that she had failed and therefore needed to keep more careful notes." In support of that theory, Brewster provided the jury with pre-marked copies of Agent Finley's ATF reports and walked them through some of the important information therein related to Carol Howe's warnings about Strassmeir, Mahon, and others. He then put Howe on the stand and asked her in a very general sense if, based on what she had told Finley and what had appeared in the ATF reports, she felt she had provided sufficient information for the ATF to conduct an investigation that would have confirmed that a bombing of the Murrah Building was about to take place. Howe said, "Yes."
The prosecution then began cross-examination of Howe by indicating it was going to challenge her claims of forewarning. At that point Mr. Brewster asked for a bench conference. When he returned from that conference, the prosecutor took an entirely different tack and did not confront Howe on the matter of prior warning. So what was said in that conference that had such an impact on the prosecution's line of questioning? We asked Mr. Brewster. He explained: "I simply said, 'Your Honor, out of deference to your Honor's struggle with the decision as to whether I could get into that topic, I want you to know that I very generally touched upon it with this witness, but Carol is sitting here today cocked and loaded to discuss that, and I just want the prosecutor to know that I didn't get into it, but I'm giving him full right to do so and I have no objection, but I want him to know that she will get into it if he opens it up.'" The point was well taken. The defense had put the government on notice that it could not hit and run. If the prosecution was going to attack its confidential informant's credibility on this specific matter, the defendant would have the right during re-direct to answer with specifics, and the government could not object on grounds that her testimony would jeopardize the bombing trials or some other investigation. The prosecution retreated.
Sufficient Evidence
So, will Carol Howe publicly divulge specifics about her warnings now that her trial is over? Not just yet. She is scheduled to testify before the Oklahoma County Grand Jury which was convened through the grassroots efforts of citizens to investigate all aspects of the bombing, including charges of prior warning and official misconduct and cover-up.
But what is in the official record already from the Howe trial alone should be more than sufficient to convince even the most hardened skeptic that we are witnessing an official cover-up of enormous proportions concerning the worst terrorist act in our nation's history. If John Huang, James McDougal, Charlie Trie, Nora Lum, James Riady, and other "donors" in the various "Moneygate" scandals being investigated by Congress are potential landmines for the Clinton Administration, Carol Howe is a potential nuclear bomb.
Time after time during the trial, the claims of Agent Finley-Graham and other ATF and FBI officials were proven false and the claims of Howe proven true. Finley-Graham and the prosecutors, for instance, charged that they were concerned about Howe's loyalty because she was improperly "mixing" with local skinheads and not relaying what she knew of their activities. However, defense attorney Clark Brewster introduced evidence that Howe had provided Finley with at least two tapes of phone conversations with local "skins" as well as their names and addresses. "How much more specific information than names and phone numbers do you need?" Brewster asked Finley-Graham. What's more, Finley herself had listed Howe's association with the Hammerskins, a Tulsa skinhead group, on an ATF form in May 1995, and immediately below that entry affirmed that Howe had provided "reliable" and "verified" information in the past. ATF records also show that Howe passed a polygraph and was deemed "truthful." Finley-Graham also admitted in court that Howe had given her a copy of The Turner Diaries months before the bombing and repeatedly insisted that she read it since it was "the Bible" of the neo-Nazi movement and a handbook on their strategy and tactics. Federal prosecutors later would claim that this novel had a tremendous impact on McVeigh and provided a blueprint for the truck-bomb scenario of the Murrah Building.
"A Very Good Informant"
On the witness stand, Finley-Graham implied that Howe was ineffective as an informant and never provided evidence that resulted in the conviction of a "target." But former ATF official Robert Sanders told The New American he found that assertion incredible. Howe provided authorities, he said, with specific intelligence "on dozens, maybe hundreds of serious crimes," yet "there is no evidence that they did anything with her information." It is not the informant's job, he pointed out, to arrest and prosecute. In the case of Strassmeir alone, Sanders pointed out, Howe provided information that the German illegal alien constructed, possessed, and detonated illegal explosive devices, and "each of those offenses is a federal felony carrying a ten-year sentence." Incredibly, Strassmeir was not even questioned by the FBI or ATF and was allowed to flee the country in January 1996, eight months after the bombing.
Then there is the damning evidence Howe provided on Mahon. "According to Howe, Mahon set off a 500-pound ANFO bomb," noted Sanders. "That is a big bomb. How many people in this country have ever done that? Not many, I can guarantee you. The ATF and FBI would definitely want to question him about that, especially after Oklahoma City. But there's no evidence that they ever did."
In Sanders' estimation, Carol Howe was "a very good informant." "She is obviously intelligent, resourceful, cool and convincing under pressure," and has a good sense for "the kind of detailed information that is most helpful" to law enforcement and prosecutors. Besides making 38 audio cassettes and two videotapes for her ATF and FBI handlers, she also provided voluminous information on the identities and relationships of residents and visitors at Elohim City, organizational charts and family trees, telephone numbers, vehicle license plate numbers, types and quantities of explosives and firearms, meetings with other violent extremist groups, drawings of tattoos, and much more. In return for this very courageous work under extremely difficult and dangerous circumstances, Carol Howe was "outed" by her own superiors and left to fend for herself.
An ATF report by Agent Finley-Graham dated April 1, 1996 leaves no doubt that authorities knew Howe had been put in grave danger. It states: "On March 29, 1996 this agent received a telephone call from S/A Harry Eberhardt," who "stated that the identity of CI 53270-183 had been severely compromised" due to the release of a report by FBI agent James R. Blanchard II which "contained the formal name of CI 53270-183," as well as other sensitive information about Howe. The report says that "S/A Eberhardt stated that he became irate because it was apparent that nothing was going to be done in an effort to rectify the problem or at least provide help for the safety of CI 53270-183." Finley-Graham wrote that she "immediately telephoned CI 53270-183 and informed him/her that their name had been disclosed and that he/she should take every precaution for their safety.... This agent told the CI that anything and everything will be done to insure his/her safety."
But that turned out to be an empty promise. A memo by Finley-Graham dated April 22, 1996 notes: "The FBI is the lead agency on this case, however, many other federal, state and local agencies are involved." (Emphasis added.) Still, with all that police power involved, Howe was given no protection. The same April memo asserts: "Individuals who pose immediate danger to CI 53270-183 are: (1) Dennis Mahon, (2) members of Elohim City, and (3) any sympathizer to McVeigh...." Finley-Graham concluded by saying she has "known CI 53270-183 for approximately two years and can assert that this informant has not been overly paranoid or fearful during undercover operations. This agent believes that s/he could be in serious danger when associates discover his/her identity."
Indeed, one of Finley's earliest reports on Elohim City recounts that Mahon "stated that he would kill any informant." (In fact, that may have been what Mahon had in mind when he sent Howe on a "night reconnaissance mission" in a secluded, rural area - straight into the arms of a black gang, whose members pistol-whipped Howe and cut her with a knife.) In spite of this acknowledged "serious danger," the feds left their outed informant unprotected. According to trial testimony, Finley-Graham, like Eberhardt, was angry with the FBI, both for compromising Howe and for failing to give her security afterward. FBI agent Pete Rickel admitted on the stand that Miss Howe had come to him in May 1996 seeking protection, but he had offered none. In fact, he said he didn't even make a note of the conversation with her. So much for concern about her safety.
Fed Retaliation
After being thus betrayed by those who had pledged to protect her, Howe contended that her only hope was to dig deeper into the movement to allay any suspicions that she was an informant. Incredibly, the prosecution then tried to prejudice the jury against Howe by citing those very things which allowed her to be convincing enough to survive. It cited, among other things, her possession of neo-Nazi and racist literature, her association with neo-Nazis and skinheads, her possession of firearms, and her camouflage clothing. All of this was an obvious attempt to distract the jury from the weakness of the case against Howe.
It is transparent to many observers that the government's entire case against Carol Howe was a diversion and a retaliatory act meant to stop her from exposing embarrassing facts which key people in the government desperately want to remain buried. "I think it's appalling that the government prosecuted this girl for doing exactly what they hired her to do, while at the same time allowing Dennis Mahon, Andy Strassmeir, and others who are implicated [in the bombing] off scott-free," Kathy Wilburn told The New American. Mrs. Wilburn, whose two grandsons were killed in the blast and whose husband Glenn recently passed away (see our August 18th issue), was one of the very few who attended all of the Carol Howe trial. "Carol Howe's testimony and the ATF records lend very strong, additional support," says Mrs. Wilburn, "to all of the other evidence and eyewitness testimony - the bomb squads being at the building before the explosion, the ATF agents being out of their offices, other undercover informants - indicating that the government did have prior warning."

Why Did Bill Clinton's National Security Council Fund ATF "Experiments" in Building Home Made ANFO Truck Bombs in 1994? Media Bypass Magazine November 1996 (B)ureau of (A)nfo (T)ruck-Bomb (F)abrication By Lawrence Myers
According to the federal government, an Ammonia Nitrate-Fuel Oil (ANFO) truck bomb allegedly destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah building in downtown Oklahoma City on the morning of Wednesday, April 19, 1995. Also, according to recently released government documents, an individual experienced in loading large amounts of ammonia nitrate fertilizer into a vehicle for use as a terrorist truck bomb was present at the OKC scene and actually witnessed the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history. Records indicate that this ANFO explosives expert and his associates had constructed and destroyed at least eight vehicles in "test bombing experiments" out at a secret range in the New Mexico desert in the twelve months prior to the OKC bombing. He and his fellow explosives experts even photographed and videotaped these truck bombs as they detonated.
This individual is, however, not a known associate of suspects Terry Lynn Nichols and Timothy James McVeigh or any so-called "anti government militia" in the United States. The "vehicle bomb expert," Special Agent Harry Everhart, is an employee of the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. And, according to federal government records obtained by Media Bypass, Everhart, an accomplished ATF expert in ANFO truck bombs, was actually one of the first federal law officers to report the details of the bombing to his superiors from the scene in front of the Murrah Building, within minutes of the blast.
The Department of Treasury confirms that Everhart called the ATF office in Dallas on his cellular phone and reported that the Murrah Building had just been attacked by an ANFO truck bomb at around 9:20 a.m. that morning. Records reveal that this particular ATF agent would clearly be qualified to make such an instant observation. Everhart, based out of the BATF's Oklahoma City Resident Agency, serves on the National Response Team (NRT), a group of experienced bomb and arson investigators who respond to major bombing crime scenes throughout the United States. He also served on a secret government project in 1994 that conducted tests using ANFO and C-4 to blow up cars and vans in a classified U.S. government experiment known as "Project Dipole Might." According to files, reports and photographs obtained by Media Bypass from the Department of the Treasury through a Freedom of Information Act request, the United States government initiated a "comprehensive ANFO and C4 vehicle bomb testing program" about a year before the OKC bombing. Records show the project was supervised and administered by ATF, but was actually funded through a National Security Council directive. The Department of Treasury confirms the project was initiated under President Bill Clinton's NSC White House staff shortly after he took office in 1993.
The "Road" to Oklahoma City?
The documents reveal that ATF not only built and detonated these home-made vehicle bombs, they actually set up test surfaces to replicate "four of the most common roadbed types in the United States," to cause the bombs to function in an environment where the crime scene teams evidently expected to encounter such a device somewhere in America. Furthermore, video footage obtained through these secret experiments is expected to be presented as evidence in the government's case against suspects Timothy James McVeigh and Terry Lynn Nichols. The stated intent of the Dipole Might experiments in 1994 includes making videos and computer models to "be displayed in a courtroom to aid in the prosecution of defendants" in vehicle bomb cases, according to government documents concerning the purpose of the project. The exact precedent and purpose of this activity is unclear. ATF agents started blowing up vans and cars in Spring, 1994 at the White Sands Missile Range in order to supposedly collect test data for post-blast forensics computer software packages to be issued out to National Response Team personnel when they respond to truck bombings. Why the National Security Council would fund such an ATF project, despite the absolute rarity of the crime, has not been explained. The NSC is part of the Executive Branch and evidently mandated the ATF's funding for Dipole Might in early 1993, shortly after Bill Clinton was sworn in as President.
Nor has it been explained as to what specific threat assessment information the government had when it decided to engage in such a project, just a few months before a Ryder Truck laden with ammonium nitrate fertilizer exploded in front of the Murrah Building. Indeed the only major ANFO vehicle bombing in U.S. history, prior to OKC, occurred in August, 1970 at the University of Wisconsin, in Madison, Wis. One of the key suspects in that bombing, Leo Frederick Burt, is, incidently, still at large. (Contrary to media reports, the World Trade Center Bomb of February 1993 was composed of Urea Nitrate, not ANFO, according to the FBI.)
Despite only one known case in almost 25 years, did Clinton's National Security Council actually anticipate a need for detailed information regarding ANFO vehicle bomb attacks a few months prior to the Oklahoma City blast? Evidently, such a bombing was exactly what they were expecting. Treasury's own official documents reveal the intensity of this interest. In fact, a brief summary of "Project Dipole Might" is featured in ATF's 1994 Annual Report to Congress. It reads:
"Dipole Might is the name given to a research project ATF is working on in conjunction with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the Defense Nuclear Agency. The objective of this three year project, funded by the National Security Council in 1993, is to create a computerized data base and investigative protocol for the investigation of large scale vehicle bombs. The basic computer software is intended to be in a format useable by law enforcement agencies around the world in crime scene management and analysis. The data will be integrated into this retrievable system so that it can be displayed in a courtroom to aid in the prosecution of defendants, aid in the security design of buildings, improve security response procedures, assist law enforcement agencies in their investigations of bombing incidents, and contribute to further development of analytical models. Data acquired will include blast over-pressure, fragment distribution, fragment mass, and sample fragment trajectory.
The tests for this project were conceived using four of the most common roadbed types in the United States and explosive charges that varied in size from 50 pounds to 1,000 pounds and type from C4 to ANFO (C-4 to represent the effect of plastic explosives and ANFO for its common availability and use in terrorist devices). By repeating several sufaces with different explosive weights and types, more data is able to be gathered with fewer events.
The tests began in 1994 at DNA's White Sands Missile Range high explosives test site in New Mexico. ATF personnel with extensive postblast experience were used to collect all data.

The execution of the tests required careful measurement of ground zero for centering the explosive charge in the instrumental area, calibration of numerous monitoring devices, timing of the photographic and video recording devices, and placement of the explosive charge.
For the first eight tests, all vehicle fragments measuring larger than 2 by 3 inches were marked identified and each fragment location surveyed. These tests used only two types of vehicles, a Chevrolet Caprice 4-door sedan, and a Dodge B-300 series passenger van. These vehicles were chosen to simulate two commonly available vehicles and If their load carrying capacity.
During the course of each event, data acquisition was accomplished through the Test Control Center at White Sands Missile Range. The recorded data was then analyzed by a team of engineers for accuracy.
Documentation of each event began with high speed photography and video. After each test, a complete crate profile was done by contract surveyors, and documented further with still photography. Additional still photographs were taken of significant and identifiable fragments. To date only one verification test has been completed. Although the computer software is incomplete, it has become clear that there are significant repeatable trends in large scale vehicle bombs.
Although the government does not claim that the OKC bombing suspects conducted any experiments with ANFO truck bombs prior to the most powerful terrorist bombing in U.S. history, the ATF now admits they conducted such testing in the months before the April 19, 1995 blast. Regardless of the outcome of the case against Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, the White House National Security Council under President Clinton evidently had information in 1993 that an ANFO truck bomb was a serious potential terrorist threat in the United States.
The NSC further concluded that federal law enforcement needed tools to deal with the post blast investigation if such a bombing would occur on U.S. soil. Their assessment was correct. What ever that still classified NSC intelligence information was, it was compelling enough to get everyone ready for the blast, even to the point of funding an ATF exercise in blowing up vehicles full of ammonia nitrate and looking at the level of damage such a bomb would cause.
Within months, the outcome of these experiments and the resultant procedures were actually put to use.

The first appointed trial judge in the OKC case, Judge Wayne Alley, was removed after it was learned that he was warned to stay away from the Murrah Federal Building in the days before the bombing.

Not only were some government employees evidently warned of a specific threat in advance, other government agents were apparently preparing to investigate such a bombing in advance as well.
Regardless of the unusual coincidences involved in Operation Dipole Might, and despite other disturbing issues of so-called "government prior knowledge" in the OKC cases it is clear that at least 168 men, women and children had absolutely no idea what was going to happen at 9:09 a.m. on Wednesday April 19, 1995. The government is not talking. It is left to the families of the victims and other survivors to understand why.
Count The Coincidences
1.) Although no ANFO truck bomb attacks have occurred on U.S. soil in more than two decades, just a few months before the OKC bombing, the federal government evidently felt a need for "investigative tools and computer data" on such attacks and actually test fired a few truck loads of ANFO to learn how the crime scene looks afterwards.
2.) According to the indictment against McVelgh and Nichols, the conspiracy to build, transport and function the Ryder Truck bomb of April 19, 1995 took more than a year to hatch. Much of this conspiracy took place in Arizona, according to the U.S. Attorney. As McVeigh and Nichols were allegedly conspiring to create such a bomb, the government now admits it was actually building, blowing up and photographing ANFO truck bombs, just one state over, in New Mexico, during this same period of time. The purpose of the activity was to insure a smooth Investigation of a crime that had not occurred in more than 23 years, but would amazingly happen within 12 months of the project's inception.
3.) Of the handful of federal ATF agents who worked on Project Dipole Might, one just happened to be outside the Alfred P. Murrah building on the morning of April 19, 1995, and not only survived the lethal blast, but actually called in the bombing to his superiors, correctly identifying it as an ANFO Lomb. (Before you consider this particular coincidence, also explain why virtually no other OKC BATF employees were anywhere near their place of employment that morning, and in fact, none were killed or seriously injured in a terrorist bombing the government claims was directed towards them...

Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:21:31 -0600From: Christopher Ruby Subject: OKC BOMBING WAS VIA EM BEAM WEAPON!!!

BRIGHT SKIES - PART 5 [Nexus Magazine Dec97-Jan98 edition]Copyright =A9 1997/98 By Harry Mason B.Sc., M.Sc., M.A.I.M.M., M.I.M.M.,F.G.S. (Geologist-Geophysicist)

OKLAHOMA CITY "BOMBING"On 19th. April 1995, at a few minutes after 9.00 am, Oklahoma City wasblasted by the "terrorist bombing" of the Alfred P. Murrah FederalBuilding. One hundred and sixty eight men, women and children were killed,and hundreds more were maimed or injured in this callous attack.

The building was nearly totally destroyed by the explosion, whilst severe damage was inflicted on adjacent buildings, petering out at about aone-mile radius from ground zero.This event was soon blamed upon a "right-wing militia group" composed ofex-Gulf War veterans utilising an ANFO bomb composed of from two to fivetonnes of ammonium nitrate and Diesel fuel-oil set up in a hire truck parked in front of the target building. A robotic Timothy McVeigh wasrecently convicted of the OKC "bombing", and his alleged accomplice TerryNichols awaits his trial (which is about to commence as this article goesto press).On the day of the event, I, like many others, watched the CNN TV feed ofthe Oklahoma scene. Intriguingly, there were early reports of missilesbeing seen coming down vertically into the building, but these reportsnever resurfaced. A survivor with blood over his face was interviewed aboutone hour into the rescue effort. He described how his life had been savedby his previous domicile in California.When the Murrah Building began to shake violently he recognised anearthquake, just like those he had experienced in California, so he divedunder his fifth-floor desk. Some five-to-ten seconds of shaking later, ahuge explosion demolished the building around him, but the desk saved hislife.Then came reports that more bombs had been found, and a utility truck witha small armoured bomb box in its tray was shown, whilst the FBI/Police radio net delivered a conversation alleging large drums of mercuryfulminate explosive had been found attached to building support pillarsnext to the lift shaft.I became agitated, since I had never heard of earthquake-type effectshitting a building before a bomb went off, and I knew mercury fulminate tobe an extremely unstable explosive and very unlikely to have survived amajor explosion. Also, the size of explosive drum reported then and laterphotographed would have been far too large to fit in the armoured bomb boxthat reportedly drove away with these dangerous prizes.Explosives experts in Australia, the UK and USA (e.g., the General Partinreport) began to question the nature of the damage at OKC.The gist of their theses is that low-velocity explosives like ANFO cannothave demolished so many support pillars in the strange pattern seen at OKCsince the blast pressure falls off according to the inverse cube distancelaw - yet some near-bomb pillars were still standing, whilst some furtheraway from the bomb were demolished by the blast. Their reports generally invoke a need for very-high-velocity explosives and individual chargesattached to certain pillars inside the building - requiring hours of workto fit out.Personal friends with experience in mining explosives and Belfast IRA ANFO terrorist-bomb damage have confirmed these points to me and have noted thatthe crater that allegedly developed at OKC does not fit with the truck bombexplanation or the truck's alleged parking lot position. Another possible weapon candidate soon surfaced: the "A-Neutronic" bomb. In this scenario, a mad criminal scientist (the infamous Michael Riconosciuto, currently serving time in a US prison), developed for the US Government anew super-weapon that involved blowing a cloud of chemicals into the air, charging the cloud with a large excess of electrostatic energy by means of a small rocket-carried "wire", and then detonating the resultant "fuel-air"mix to create a small nuclear-type explosion.I began to collect eyewitness reports and evidence from official source publications and Internet sites relating to the OKC event. Then, in late1996, I visited Oklahoma City and with the help of local author David Hoffman examined the "bombing" site and interviewed local witnesses.The outpourings of grief and anguish in the messages and card wreaths oF the victims' relatives and friends, on the targeted building site'sprotective fences, made me resolve to give this event my very best analysis- to try to deduce the true nature of this explosive event and thereby helpindicate the culprits.Seismic evidence recorded by local seismometers demonstrated adouble-pronged explosive energy event with two nearly identicalthree-to-five-second, low-amplitude, multiple wave trains separated by anull field, occurring over a nine-second interval. USGS geophysicists argued that these two wave-packets were due to an initial ground "surface"wave arriving before a secondary wave that had traveled via deeper reflecting Earth layers, i.e., via the local basement. Other geophysicists argued that there were two wave-packets, representing the "bomb's"explosion followed by the building debris impacting with the ground.These hypotheses were literally blown apart by the US Government'sexplosive demolition action on the Alfred P. Murrah Building remains, whichfailed completely to demonstrate a two-pronged seismic response that was in any way similar to the original event recordings. The original and bestseismic recordings have been confiscated by the FBI, along with many other items of evidence such as the City video-surveillance tapes. Hardly surprisingly, none of this evidence surfaced in the McVeigh trial.Along with the evidence of seismic action shaking the building somefive-to-ten seconds prior to any explosion or blast wave hitting thebuilding, there were several other mysterious pre-explosion events.A policeman working at his computer noticed electrical sparks and streamers in the wiring under the table several seconds before the explosion brought the building down around him. A woman on an upper floor noted a strong ionising electrical sensation and hot air-flow entering the windows severalseconds prior to the explosion which blew the same windows in on her. Thelights in the building went out some five seconds before the explosion. Adictation tape recording made across the street from the "bombed" buildingrecorded a loud "click" a few seconds before it recorded the sound of a huge explosion. This "click" was probably a local electromagnetic wavespike of considerable intensity picked up by the recorder circuitry.An eyewitness located in a car a couple of hundred metres from ground zero observed a silver-white light flash or beam coming out of the top of the building, followed by a large blue-white electrical arcing flash or beam,followed by an orange-red light flash or beam that shot out from the top ofthe building.These electrical and light effects took some five seconds and wereimmediately followed by a "loud swarm of bees type vibrational noise" which preceded the actual explosion. (Reports of missiles may have been mistaken identification of these pre-explosion energy beams.) The light flashes with beams and the "swarm of bees noise" were followedimmediately by two explosive shock waves, one trailing immediately on theother, that propagated out and away from the base of the building. Thesewaves lifted the ground and buildings violently upwards.

The witness called this the "lid effect". The outgoing expansion waves, that threw people awayfrom ground zero, were immediately followed by return implosion shock waves- that threw the same persons back towards ground zero. Several cars located on the above-ground carpark had electronic ignitioncomputers completely burnt out electrically by the event. Two cars hadfactory-fitted digital magnetic compasses that were later found to havebeen thrown out by 180=B0 and 45=B0 respectively. Many nearby office computers went down with burnt-out circuit- boards. These facts point strongly to major EM pulse having struck the area associated with the explosion. The local area damage from the OKC event was huge. I cannot emphasiseenough how devastated this area was. I was quite amazed when I visited thesite. Entire blocks of explosion damaged office buildings had beendemolished since the event, due to their shattered state, some nearly amile away from ground zero. Large open spaces, where buildings had existed,were surrounded by boarded-up buildings with no windows, no roofs, and heavily shattered internal concrete beams and supporting pillars. I saw the intense damage inside the newspaper building (which was adjacentto ground zero and the Alfred P. Murray building) - where internal dividing walls had been smashed asunder, and horizontal three-foot-square reinforced concrete beams sagged down everywhere.

This building had been built to very high 1930s standards to withstand tornadoes, yet it was wrecked. Many buildings had entire windowsills forced back in with their front brickwalls sagging inwards. Nearer to ground zero, large, one-foot-wide, floor-and-wall reinforcing steel H-girders were twisted like spaghetti into grotesque shapes amidst the ruins of entire floors blown away to dust and rubble.I showed a suite of local damage photos to retired SAS trooper friends,with experience in IRA ANFO bomb damage. They were as amazed as I was, andstated categorically that this was no ANFO damage. They said it would almost not have mattered how large an ANFO bomb had been detonated, itcould not have caused the damage seen in the photos and/or described in theUS literature.Funnily, the FBI released film of ANFO car-bomb test explosions that show significant fireball or fiery effects from such explosives. Yet nowitnesses have described any fiery explosion or flames -just strange, pre-explosion light flashes or beams followed by pure energy waves, withvery high temperature plasma-type heat effects noted on nearby car paint. It is my contention that the OKC event was the result of a double-prongedTesla type EM weapon strike that caused the Earth's dielectric field toerupt up through the building - the light flashes. The building shook first because of harmonic reaction of the building and bedrock to the first EMwave packet which also blew out the building's electrical supply andcreated the various computer, digital compass and ionising hot-air effects.Having rocked the building sufficiently to effect severe structural cracking damage, the EM weapon mode was advanced in power and style by asecond strike to initiate explosive atomic-bond rupture and literally blowthe building material apart. No conventional or nuclear explosive, including a so-called "A-Neutronic"bomb, can cause seismic shaking and electrical light-energy effects in astructure, several seconds before the explosion blast-wave hits.Oblique aerial photos of the Murrah Building show two nearly vertical, tubelike damage forms running through the building. These represent slightly displaced near-vertical but divergent beam-pulse orientations,suggesting an orbital platform was involved in the action. Any bomb or militia-terrorist character to this event was set in train by those who hit the building, or by the US Government to ensure that the truenature of the weapon system and its technology was hidden from public, andpossibly other US Government personnel, knowledge.This implies that a faction from within, (or above !), the US Governmentwas responsible. Either that, or the US Government was warned well inadvance that this particular building would be hit that day by an advanced weapon over which there was no defence - so it quickly found a patsy andbuilt up a cover story to keep the public in their advanced mental state of"mushroom" ."Need-to-know" secrecy policy suggests that there then entered a @#%$-up of horrific dimensions. Lower-level personnel had been searching for a bombearlier that morning, having been told that the building was targeted for bombing by terrorists, but, in failing to find it, they then did notproceed to evacuate the building. Higher government levels, having decided to hide the horrible truth from even their own operatives, had to have aplausible McVeigh militia-type event on hand. The Alcohol, Tobacco andFirearms personnel were better served, as were the Judges in the adjacentcourt house - they were all warned to stay away that day.Secret Service personnel engaged in anti-drug operations were in theiroffices which lay in the centre of the damage and were wiped out by thisOKC event.Interestingly, similar terrorist- bombing events in the past were apparently aimed at the same anti-drug Secret Service in both the downing of the Lockerbie Pan Am jumbo and the "bombing" of the New York World TradeCentre. Indeed, it is possible that this entire series of events is being fought over a drugs empire.

No comments: